There are lots of ways you can get involved with our creative community at Dorset Scrapstore!
- Whether you are 8 or 80 we have something to inspire and challenge you in our fun creative competitions
- Why not come and try out our making workshops and events? We regularly run family workshops and are introducing adult creative workshops throughout 2016.
- Our free community events are a great way to get creative, have fun, and go Bonkers with our scrap materials too!
- We simply LOVE to see what our members have been creating with our scrap materials and welcome you to send us pictures of things you make so we can add them to our gallery
- Are you having a tidy-up at home? Or perhaps you work for a company keen to stop surplus materials ending up in landfill sites? Have a look at how to donate materials – we collect all sorts of items for re-use, you may be surprised!
- We welcome new volunteers and love finding out what skills they can bring to the party!
- The best thing you can do to help us at Dorset Scrapstore is TALK about us – to everyone you know! You can also help by displaying our flyer available to download here: